Welcome, Girl!

After all consideration I have, I decided to be in that place. Some people may say that it less promise nothing. I just need a confidence and belief to walk in the way that I chose. Sometimes, I was beleaguered by worrying and hurry of hard desiring. It forced me to run away. There are many places, where you may come to welcome a bright future. Just remember about supplies to face them, because we come to fight and want to be a real winner. ‘Those are’ what we have to.


            To become one of them, I must follow their rules. There were new rules and habits that I have heard. Actually, it was normative. A newby accustomed to trap in the awkward and peculiar moment. My fighting implement is just being silent and smile up. It was still my weakness in the society at the first meeting. I was at the bit different of ‘habit’. Once again, I tried to convince my self of being confindence and positive thinking. Because it was not a ‘big scary’ like what I dreamed and wanted to.

They seemed like ‘careless’, yeah may be they feel same as me: being awkward at the first. It just was smile to smile. I saw that they all didn’t do like what the rules said, like how to cover up at the certain limit. Yeah, it was just a style and sense of fashion, which common people think about. They ignored the rules of religion with the some reasons. They aren’t people like what imagine about locked religious surrounding, but still do what the religion order to. I met my senior of college there. At least, it melted the situation at the some moment. I have a talking friend. Based on the observation as far, some people there are quiet. That’s why I just ‘brave’ to talk and give expression to supple person. They looked like ‘cold’ people without expressions. Some of them also were old like a mother with big sound and parents ‘habit’. I thought whether people also judged and looked me like what I saw and judged. Well, I think that they are good people with religious understanding. Perhaps, in flow of time I can mingle to the society.

When I talk about the facilities, some things are enough complete. Because the students aren’t lot like the common school. For us, the facilities are pleasure, especially for lunch and breakfast service. Therefore, some people don’t bring up the time they wait too long in that place. The weakness is our room; there is no cooling air inside. May be, some people also don’t have a private table. There is no information board. I think, all people need the information that may miss.

A thing of clean is still a big problem. They still struggle to make students have a ‘cleaning attitude’. It has cleaned if compare with the others, but the standardization of this kind is higher. So, the campaign of cleaning and life environmental is adviced. Thing of relious is strong. I love to see them prayer in all time. In the leisure time, I will see that they are reading quran, praying, and memorizing of surah. I knew that it arise from the daily ‘duty’, but unconsciously, they will forget it and change to be a real duty. I think that their parents put them in that place to improve their knowledge about dunya and akhirah. Some of them may be put in the reason to change and ‘repair’ their habits. I hope that all components in that place can be the right way all time, realizing each other about the right one, and running as the vision and mission purposed to.***

***I write this as a training to improve my English in all side. If you chance to read *(thank you) then find some error writtens (grammar, word order, etc). Please give me some comments and corrections. Thank you for your attention.

Image: Fanpop
@NN@ - @My Sweetest Palace
1801162222
Think Again and mingle

0 komentar