you're beautiful but very sensitif

You're beautiful but very sensitive ...

Do you know the harm of a teacher who was so sensitive against students??
If you want to call it one by one so much ... and maybe you do not believe one of them.
But the most disadvantage is concerned with the problem of value ...
It was not fair if what the results are not what you expect, when you already feel trying to reap the maximum so better results. Feelings are very hard to remove sensitive, I felt the same. I also conclude that you are a sensitive person because I know the criteria or types of such a person just like me. I felt so tortured when help feeling it, feeling very handcuff. Want to change it but it is so difficult because it has united with our soul may even have formed a personality. Although I look forward to parting with such personality ... what about you? Back to you I say thank you because somehow I have to respect you as it should .. you have given me wisdom. Once again I told it..

Although because it is one thing that makes me have to feel embarrassed because of a drastic decline in seconds determination to be very guarantee for my future. The decline is very much like falling off a ladder from the top of the stairs to the bottom of the stairs it feels so sick, not because fall it pain but rather the pain inside themselves held in front of many people who saw you fall ... "shame not "????

I am a person who always hopes that all who give it a better knowledge of women but the quality is the same as men. But if the story just like you taught me better just by teaching men, not hurt like last year, in fact he was so understanding and made us understand it.
Or perhaps some or almost all kinds of teachers teaching the way you teach it is a sensitive type of person? Or maybe the "it" I only met in school I live alone! Or maybe even just my feelings just as people who are sensitive to these things and even considered sensitive!! Forgive ... .!!!! Because it's all based on what I feel like your friends too!

What I hope so ... is that you can assess objectively based on ability not because of "something". although to date that still continues to be a question in my mind is what makes you behave so to me? Do I enough annoying to look at so that it affects my grades ...?? I hope it's no longer the case. It's very make I got loss! Did not notice it is also not something to ask you and give it well but half my heart feel uncomfortable cuz injustice. When I know the extent to which limits my ability to it. Asked I will not even ask for more when I know that it is a matter that does not belong to me where the process I did not do as much as possible ... believe me I still had the honesty ... even when my friends cheat during tests .. I am willing got value under the standard for fighting for my honesty ... * may not need to discuss further about it * Let God knows more about it ...

#this is just my "uneck-uneck" :) this is not fall u...

0 komentar